Intesa Sanpaolo: the ideal partner for financial services to support your trading business in Italy and abroad
The size of Gruppo Intesa Sanpaolo, the scope of its foreign network (in over 40 countries), and the widespread presence of correspondent banks (about 4,500), deeply rooted in their countries - with centres of excellence offering expertise in Corporate Business - makes our Group the ideal banking partner for business who wishes to seize the opportunities provided by the market globalisation.
Intesa Sanpaolo offers wide and time-tested range of products that aims at complying with financial needs of production and commercial cycle, including:
- Mitigating or eliminating the typical risks of foreign trade (credit, political, exchange rate risks, etc.)
- Financing sales or purchases
- Providing guarantees for services or payments
Inbiz, the Corporate Internet Banking platform of Gruppo Intesa Sanpaolo, allows managing the main Trade services (domestic and international guarantees, documentary credits and collections ) - offering the staples of the traditional bank - in innovative way that distinguishes our bank in international markets.
Inbiz allows the Company to:
- dialogue with the bank and interchange documents by web site,
- in the phase leading to the request of a product (e.g., consulting for the text of a guarantee or the issuance of an import documentary credit)
- at any step of a transaction (e.g., issue request, amendment , use, deletion, enforcement, etc.)
- digitally sign contracts for the safe issuing of commitments
- consult the status of transactions in real time regardless of whether they are already issued or still being processed by the bank
- access information and documents online for completed and shelved transactions
Thanks to Inbiz our customers can manage with greater efficiency and effectiveness daily transactions improving their competitive standing.