Multichannel solution and integration of corporate processes
- Over 800,000 enterprises can be reached in Italy
- Structured and non-structured formats
- Multichannel solution
Easy Fattura is an electronic invoice management system that allows Italian companies to outsource the invoicing process to the bank, via Inbiz, the Intesa Sanpaolo Group's new Corporate Internet Banking solution. By switching from a paper-based management solution to an advanced management solution, companies achieve a significant reduction in costs and processing time.
The service includes managing both the accounts receivable and accounts payable invoicing cycles, delivering legally compliant electronic archiving as well.
Sell-side invoicing cycle
Easy Fattura allows customers to import invoices into the Inbiz platform in various formats (structured and non-structured). The uploaded invoices can then be digitally signed using the digital signature certificate issued by Intesa Sanpaolo (certification authority authorised by DigitPA and IDENTRUST) and transmitted:
- in digital mode, to all companies participating in the CBI Consortium
- by e-mail or via regular post to the non-member companies of the CBI Consortium
- via Inbiz, if the supplier and the buyer both use Intesa Sanpaolo's Internet banking platform
In addition, customers can generate collection and payment instruments automatically as well as retrieve reporting flows and upload them into their accounting system, for reconciliation purposes.
A further benefit for the customer is to hand: Easy Fattura can be seamlessly integrated with financial services such as on line requests for advances on receivables.